m-10 mounting kit

racerguy

does anybody know the part number for a viper mounting kit i bought one last year and i think it is wrong and the tech line is not open today. i think the rear shaft is to short

I know the short shaft goes in the front with the drop arms and the rear is longer with the wheel for the rear cross shaft, but take a look at the pipe spacers, 2 are slightly shorter...that may be the issue.

both the front and rear shaft are the same lenth, and i didnt get any spacers, the front is 16" long outside of the mounting bracket and the rear is 14.5" long there was no spacers with the kit. do you think they sent 2 front shafts and not a rear shaft? and how much trouble do you think it would be to get the right shaft since i bought it last season and i dont have the invoice anymore, :beer:

not sure, I would think they should take care of you. That is wrong, the front shaft is about 2" shorter then the rear. If you dont have the pipe spacers it wont even work....Call them tell them who you are and maybe they have that order in there system yet.

Back