I'm having my OWN little TY RIDE!!!

nosboy

VIP Member
Just Me and my friend John this weekend and next week in MUNISING!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it last weekend,, but,,, This weekend and next week I'm FREE!!! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

Were in St Ignace and I just BEAT THE INDIANS out of a NICKLE!!!! That just PAID for my motel room for this vacation!!! Aren't the indians WONDERFUL?????? Three card poker is the GAME!!!

$500.00 Dave... I just call it a "nickle" because I am an uneducated (BS Degree) Hillbilly and I use uneducated hillbilly slang... FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS can (and will) pay for my MOTEL bill it the U.P. for a week!!!!

Where ya staying this week in munising? My buddy and I are heading up sunday, staying till friday. will be staying at either Comfort Inn or Alger Falls Motel. John

My partner BURIED the viper TWICE in about 45 minutes.. Theres about FOUR FEET of snow when you step off the trail and into the "soft stuff".. What a PAIN in the butt trying to pull him out!!! Other than that,,,NICE RIDING!!!

ya know I heard they can scan all out-going communications, That is probably why you lost your little nickle. lol lol lol lol Just be carefull. It is not proper to call them " Indians" they are Native American's.

I just got 400.oo from them indians again.. I GOTTA GO NOW B4 I give it back again!!!

Well,, the Gary O TY ride ended with DISASTER!!! My WIFE met me up in Manistee for a few days ON THE WAY HOME from the "ty ride" (which was AWSOME) and got stuck on a logpile... We tried to get her off the logpile and the LEFT sliderail went THROUGH one of the little windows and DESTROYED the track.. The track was IMPAILED on the slide rail and it took a MIRACLE to get it off!!! We nursed the sled back to the trailer and loaded it up for the ride back to Chicago.. needless to say,, I'm looking for a NEW TRACK for a 2004 Viper ER!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS????

Back