Baldwin Michigan area

alswagg

VIP Member
We are leaving for a ride in the Balwin Michigan area tomorrow morning. I will give a condition report and milage when we return. Staying at Wolf Lake Lodge.

Returned from riding the Baldwin, irons, wellston trail system. My wife and I could only get away for a little while but we ran just under 200 miles on Friday. The trails were perfect. 99% of every trail was perfectly groomed. Hats off to the groomers. Snowmobiling through the week is so much better than weekends. Found a nice bar and grill in Luther, called the logger. Great food. The Wellston Inn had a perfect lunch as always. Wolf Lake motel was nice, but is on the southern end of trail system. Now looking for cabin in central area of this trail system, somewhere north of irons, east of Wellston. Next trip is going to explore areas north of Wellston to Traverse City.

Returning to Wellston this coming weekend, Going to stay for 3 day's. Planing on running the complete Benzie trail system. Will also run the Udel hills area. I am sure we will also run the caberfe system if traffic is low.

alswagg said:
Returned from riding the Baldwin, irons, wellston trail system. My wife and I could only get away for a little while but we ran just under 200 miles on Friday. The trails were perfect. 99% of every trail was perfectly groomed. Hats off to the groomers. Snowmobiling through the week is so much better than weekends. Found a nice bar and grill in Luther, called the logger. Great food. The Wellston Inn had a perfect lunch as always. Wolf Lake motel was nice, but is on the southern end of trail system. Now looking for cabin in central area of this trail system, somewhere north of irons, east of Wellston. Next trip is going to explore areas north of Wellston to Traverse City.
next time ride over to leroy and got to the traveler.

Back