Quickest srx.

Are we talking trail or race set up here? Seen a stock motored 700 SRX run 128.8 in 2000 ft.. This sled is set up to race though!! trail ride would be out of the question...

Not from Ont, but very fast SRX 700 would be Craig Hill in the Alcan 200. He ran 160-mile course with a record average speed of 120.08 mph, so thats a lot of long 140mph runs to get average to 120+mph. I can't even think of what that would be like. Wide open, slow to 110 so you can turn, then wide open....over and over for just under 1.5 hours. Thats something how the motor lives for 1.5 hours WOT.
WOW

PNPerformance said:
What's The Fastest Srx In Ont.?????
The question was (whats the fastest SRX in ON. Canada) So far I'd say Ryan Valins ,at 148.4 mph . We've seen it go and it is one great looking and fast sled, and LOUD haha.
Just kiddin Ryan.

I know it was a bit rediculous for noise. I still don't know why it is so much louder than other non-silenced motors. Atleast it was a good way to clear out the area when I fired it up :) The guy at the starting line used to tell me he hated me when I arrived :)

It shouldn't be that loud anymore :) I made a trip down to Jaws and had some new stinger tubes made with silencers. Oh, and 148.4 mph.....that's peanuts now :)

HEY are we expected too see more out of that rocket????????? I Like it loud my ear's bleed and i get a woody.ALL at the same time ha.ha. See you at the first run.

Back