All TY Rides and TY Riders

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Ride Info:
All Totallyamaha rides that are set up by me will have a few rules that all riders will need to follow to have a safe and enjoyable experience. We will meet everyday in the Hotel Lobby between 9 and 9:30. At 9:30 we will head down to our breakfast location to finalize the days ride and break into groups if need be. All driver/riders will NOT drink any alcohol on these rides or they will be excluded from the ride.

Of course there are many rules to safety and I don’t think I need to be critical on all rules, like stopping for stop signs, driving on your side of the trail, or approaching hills but there are a few essential rules that we all must follow in a big group. All riders must keep a safe distance to not ride in the sled in front of you snow dust. You must have a clear vision incase of sudden stops. We have had near misses in the past and I am only trying to stress safety. If someone would stop in front of you suddenly for some unknown reason, you need to drive past them and pull OFF the trail. If you can not get past them you must pull OFF the trail behind them but you will need to think about the number of sled behind you and where there will need to go to keep the trail clear and safe. This is very important as well on a corner, we do not want to stop and have the line of sleds to take the corner…. The visibility will be skewed and we are looking for an accident to happen. Again , if you have to drive past and get off the trail to keep the trail clear. The other very important thing is that you are responsible for the guy behind you. So be aware who and how many are following. In order to keep all riders going to the destination we need to keep track of everyone and the best way is look behind for the riders that follow… know the number that follow you … incase of a break down or accident or even not knowing the destination direction…. Be courteous and aware.

Thanks Guys and lets have a safe enjoyable remaining season!!!

Very well said! Thank you for putting all of your efforts into these TY rides.
Thank you for trying to keep them safe and enjoyable for everyone that attend !

Sno-Xr

Well Said, hopefully we can do the MN ride this year.....
I have no problem following this rules and maybe you can bring this rules to the rides and hand to all the attendants to remind...If not yet done.

Hope to see you guys soon....

Nick

Back