Scorpion Helmets

vMaxed Out

Anyone have any experience with these helmets? I really like the sunvisor like the doo helmets have but not a big fan of the bv2s helmet. I don't like having something on my face. Anyone know of any good deals on these? Thanks!

they make the doo helmets, if that tells you anything. I have one for my bike inthe summer and love it. I think they are great helmets and are very well priced. my $.02

They are very nice helmets, and like 03 says, they make the doo helmets.

I like their streetbike line up, but I don't like the rider they support (mladin). I think mat is SOL for next year anyway, so that gut feeling has a lot less impact on me.

I wear one for stree the exo-1000 and one of their VX-17 w/ breath box for snow and it is the best snow helmet I have ever wore very warm yet vented well and seals very well with goggles and the breath box.
I work at a dealership that sells them and thats who truned me towards them and for the price they are very reasonable and actually a very highly rated safe helmet. If you look on the cover of the new AmSnow Magazine the guy on the Z1 turbo is wearing one.
And like said before they make the BRP helmets also which many are just now finding out about.

Any questions on them let me know

Bill

that's what I have in street setup, it is a great helmet and I don't think you will be disappointed!

I have a Scorpion VX-14, I believe. as others have said, they make a great helmet for a great price.

Back