Video still images from last weekend, TY ride

Ricky Racer

Hey guys, video rick here, we had a great time on the TY ride last weekend. I have a couple of still video images for viewing.

Attachments

• TY Ride Images 001.jpg
    TY Ride Images 001.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 51
  • TY Ride Images 003.jpg
    TY Ride Images 003.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 51
  • TY Ride Images 008.jpg
    TY Ride Images 008.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 18
  • TY Ride Images 009.jpg
    TY Ride Images 009.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 13
  • TY Ride Images 012.jpg
    TY Ride Images 012.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Hey Rick this is Dave's son Jarred. Was great meeting and riding with y'all while I was up here.

great stills rick i will have that video form my helmet cam coming your way as soon as i can get it on DVD. hope it will help out with the trip we took to the island that was a great trip we had such a great time mark showed us a ton and told us there was even more but it started to rain and we just head back. we had a great time thanks for shooting and puting this together for the site.

Jeff

Slow Motion Segment, for Born To Ride 7

Jeff, and other TY members, Check this link out, this is one of the slow motion segments that I created for Born To Ride 7.

mms://a1354.v167327.c16732.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1354/16732/0/sas-qp.onstreammedia.com/origin/dobsonentertainment/Video Segments/BTR 7 Slow Motion Segment.wmv

Rick thank you so much for comin out and meeting with all of us. It was truly an experience. Great pictures and video, I am really lookin forward to the DVD. I had such a good time I cant stop thinkin about it LOL. Hope to see you on a future ride.

Chad

looks great Rick thanks for coming out and giving the site the great opportunity of filming the ride. hope to see you all soon

Jeff

I can't wait to have a clip of Rick hitting that tree ... I could play it over and over again!

It was great meeting you and your wife ... give us a shout if your up here riding.

DSCN0591.jpg

HEY who's the guy in the bucket????

Thanks Rick for comming out with us. What a great time shooting for the DVD. Wish we could have done more. Madey next time.

Thanks

Hey guy's
When you get a chance, check out the blooper reel from the TY ride, please keep in mind, the audio is very hot! I had the audio level to high, while down loading.
Thanks, Rick

mms://a12.v167323.c16732.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/12/16732/0/sas-qp.onstreammedia.com/origin/dobsonentertainment/Video Segments/TY Bloopers.wmv

AAHH! Now my wife KNOWS what we were doing that weekend LOL! Thanks again for a really cool experience Rick. Can't wait to do it again!!

Rick i will get you that video as soon as i can my other computer took a dump and now i have to restore it. So as soon as i get it up i will get that on DVD and mail it out to you

Jeff

Back