central u p trail reports

I have heard mixed reviews. The problem now is the only place with snow is the UP. So everyone and their brother will probably be there trashing the trails.

We're headed up in 2 weeks. I sure hope they get some good snow. I think gaylord/grayling still had some snow but it had to get cold fast. I'm sure the sides of the roads are gone now.

I was in Gaylord yesterday for work, Trails had very little snow, patches of dirt here and there, If it stays cold and they get a few more inches it would be ok to ride again, Heading to the UP myself in 2 weeks, I hope its not packed, I dont mind a few people here and there, but I dont like rush hour.

We've still got snow up this way. The thaw hurt a little bit, but we still have over +24'' on the ground. Trails still looked good. I'm sure it may of gotten thin in spots. We've received 1-2" over the past 48 hours. More snow is of course expected.

VenomMod said:
We've still got snow up this way. The thaw hurt a little bit, but we still have over +24'' on the ground. Trails still looked good. I'm sure it may of gotten thin in spots. We've received 1-2" over the past 48 hours. More snow is of course expected.

Thats what I want to hear!! More Snow Expected!!

Back