March TY Ride

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Who would want to go in March?? 13-15th.... I am working on getting the Yamaha Demos to come but if that wont go I would still like to have the ride.

Who would be in??

I was kinda hoping for the 5th-8th?!?! My daughter has a softball tournement on the 15th :o|
Oh well, theres always next year! lol

Where is the ride Tom...? I'm hoping you say houghton area since we are planning one for that weekend with the guys here.....

It will be sweet to get all together.....

Nick

Move it to the Houghton. You guys are not that far....We are kinda doing it because the MN ride got cancelled......Say YES say YES say YES..... ;)!
I know is not up to you...just trying to get a bunch of guys together

Nick

I am good for either Muni or Houghton. (prefer Muni)

I did see the smaller Yamaha Demo trailer on the road this week in the UP. Do they have a schedule out for this year?

Nicko said:
Move it to the Houghton. You guys are not that far....We are kinda doing it because the MN ride got cancelled......Say YES say YES say YES..... ;)!
I know is not up to you...just trying to get a bunch of guys together

Nick
Say YES say YES say YES.....
Mike
:letitsnow :letitsnow

I sure hope we can make this one. We have not ridden at all this year #$%&* . Still a little early yet, but I hope to work it out. If my buddy can get the time.

I'll be there from the 11th to the 15th :)

Hey Ding wanna go do some boonin???? I promise not to get stuck :)

muni

Come on up guys! I will take off the 13th and the 14th this time. We'll do Grand Island one day and some off trail the other. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Tom, Nate still in the TY rats?? I think he is holding on so far!!!

Please call and Book your rooms at the Comfort Inn in Munising MI.
Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $75/ Night. There is a limited block of rooms smoking and non smoking available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

I thinks stucks are being had repeatedly right now. On Tuesday it was real hard to get stuck. You had to dig a hole first, and then put the sled in it. But they got over a foot of new snow since then, and still more to come.

Paul is going to have to get some trucking real soon, or he will be staying home. LOL been off way to much the last 2 months. Paul

sparkymarky said:
Come on up guys! I will take off the 13th and the 14th this time. We'll do Grand Island one day and some off trail the other. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Tom, Nate still in the TY rats?? I think he is holding on so far!!!
We'd like to hold you to that Grand Island idea, Mark! We have never been and think it would be a great experience!

Back