Heading to Houghton Sunday

JohnnyQuest

Going riding up in houghton Sunday thru Wednesday if anyone is going to be riding up there call me @218-393-8607 and maybe we can meet up for a ride. Hope the snow is good!!!!

Thanks
John

I'm up here, but only riding if we get more snow.... The trails are fairly loose, but the woods is like riding in MN..... STIFF! There is good base, however it is not very much fun to carve in and coming down hills is a b*tch if you dont spin the track in reverse.... 218 tele number.... where are you from? Im origonally from Duluth.

I'm from Cloquet. Is it worth the drive to ride up there.....is there a good amount of snow or is it patchy? I don't want to make the drive and be dissapointed

JohnnyQuest said:
I'm from Cloquet. Is it worth the drive to ride up there.....is there a good amount of snow or is it patchy? I don't want to make the drive and be dissapointed

There is PLENTY of snow. The trails are pretty decent in the morning, however pretty whooped up by the end of the day. If you love trails, you'll have a grand time. However, if you are looking for handlebar deep powder, there is much to be desired.

Back