Wisconsin and Illinois Grass Drag schedules?

pro116, doesn't wausau have their snowmobile swap meet and grass drags in the end of september? i know that freedom used to have grass drags too. i'll check for dates and get back to you.

Sorry i have all of them on the 4stroke side i'll have to get everything on this side.I'm going to Little Sturgeon this weekend to help my buddy with his open mod turbo.

We where have battery issues.The battery is light weight and small he had problems with it in the winter but figured it would be fine in the summer but now added a electonic boost guage so it takes more amps.The msd won't fire unless it has a certain amount of volts.We could hook a charger up or jump it to get it to fire but would not run.Too much electronics for the little battery.Not shure If i will be in Wausau going to get back into bow hunting this year.I was in manitowoc this morning fishing off the break water in Two Rivers.

pro116 said:
We where have battery issues.The battery is light weight and small he had problems with it in the winter but figured it would be fine in the summer but now added a electonic boost guage so it takes more amps.The msd won't fire unless it has a certain amount of volts.We could hook a charger up or jump it to get it to fire but would not run.Too much electronics for the little battery.Not shure If i will be in Wausau going to get back into bow hunting this year.I was in manitowoc this morning fishing off the break water in Two Rivers.

that sucks that your buddy had issues, cause of a stupid battery. so, you fish then...huh? so, you went off the piere? catch anything? a buddy of mine, was hitting some decent 20+lbs ones off the piere, w/in the last week or two. you do any charter fishing? i know of a guy here in Two Rivers that has a boat and does charter fishing. one of the guys that helps on the boat, i work with. i could hook you up possibly if you would like to charter sometime.

Sorry been on vacation out in washignton state for 2 weeks.I've been out there a few times in a boat only once charter fishing.

C'mon over Ryan, boats in the water in Sheboygan and ready to go. Been pounding rainbows, kings and coho's in 150' about 12 miles south. All 2 and 3 year olds, no tar babies out there. Call me if you want to go, boats coming out the middle of October.

BTW, Terry, Pieman and myself are running the tar sleds next Friday night at WIP so stop in and have a cold one

Last edited:
I'll talk to you at the strip.I'm going to run my gsxr 1000.I'd love to go out fishing with ya.

Back