1989 Ovation

dnale

VIP Member
I have the Ovation pretty close to finished. I still need to get it registered and replace the kill switch (went out on me the other weekend after running for about 10 seconds...) It's washed and waxed. I'm debating a light polish on the tunnel. Alot of that depends on when my in-laws come down with the trailer to take it back to thier place and get it out of my garage. This will be my ice-fishing sled and maybe I'll take it around my inlaws place down state here if we get some snow and I get the itch.
ovationfront.jpg

The all black isn't correct for the year. I had to recover the seat. The skis are from a phazer. I'll eventually get plastic skis for it. It's not too bad for a sled that sat outside for probably 12-15 years.

Where did you get the back rest. I recently got a '95 for my boys (10 & 8 yrs. old) and it would be nice to have a back rest since they will probably ride together a lot.

It's a kimpex. I would guess it's a universal type thing. It's not really in good shape. The vinyl is all brittle. I was on it when they got it backin 92.

I did get it to run/idle. Goes like the wind. Or at least faster than walking on the ice.

Back