Carbon Tech/V-Force

Delta 2s

Ran delta 2s in my MSRX 700 and noticed no difference then when I traded it in tried them in my SXr and noticed no difference also. That was side by side drags with my buddies MSRX.

carbon tech/v-force

The V Force reeds work really well,they will give you a crisper throtle responce and about 6 hp

carbon tech/v force

It's on a srx, but you will still get the improved throtle responce .I called mototassinari and their tech Jeff said you can expect 3.5 hp gain all the way through,and you should use spacers.

carbon tech/v force

Your right,you need them for the v-force 3 because they are slightly larger then stock and without the spacers they block part of the booster port

carbon tech/v force

no I don't think so they only recomend spacers with the v force 3's

v force - NO WAY

I beleive it is safe to say that the V force is one of the best marketing programs that has hit the snowmobile market in years. The manufacturer can claim 3-10-15 hp, but at the end of the day it is not true. it may "clean" things up, but it probably comes from the "spacer" built into the reed more than anything else. We have tried them in 2 srx's (one set up for drag, and one motor set up for sno x) and no difference. If you were getting that much more air flow wouldnt you need to add fuel(change jets) to match---- But you dont
PLEASE dont believe everything you read about HP gains.
Sorry, but save your 300+ dollars, and focus on your clutching...

v force - NO WAY

I beleive it is safe to say that the V force is one of the best marketing programs that has hit the snowmobile market in years. The manufacturer can claim 3-10-15 hp, but at the end of the day it is not true. it may "clean" things up, but it probably comes from the "spacer" built into the reed more than anything else. We have tried them in 2 srx's (one set up for drag, and one motor set up for sno x) and no difference. If you were getting that much more air flow wouldnt you need to add fuel(change jets) to match---- But you dont
PLEASE dont believe everything you read about HP gains.
Sorry, but save your 300+ dollars, and focus on your clutching...

Back