Yamaha results from Holley NY Grass Drags Oct 3 & 4

mbarryracing

Website
www.fullpowerperformance.com
Yamaha results from Holley NY Grass Drags 2009

Put all the Cat's and Polaris's on the trailers this weekend... ticked alot of people off for sure. LOL!
We were the few and the proud Yammi guys in a big sea of green..

Saturday Oct 3rd (Stock and Pro Classes)

1st Place - Stock 600 single pipe - w/ Nytro
1st Place - Stock 600 multi pipe - w/ Apex
1st Place - Stock 700 - w/ Apex
2nd Place - Stock 800 - w/ Apex (lost on the tree to a XP800) #$%&*
Stock 1000 - The little Apex wheelied up on the grab bar on me, line was way stickier then we were ready for... Oopps!

(not enough entries for PS/PM700 classes, so we bumped up...)
1st Place - ProStock 800 - w/ PS700 SRX
2nd Place - ProMod 800 - w/ PS700 SRX (lost to a PS800 MachZ by a hair)BTW, this is the same PS700 that won a few at HayDays 2009...

Sunday Oct 4th (Bracket / Gamblers Race)

2nd Place out of 33 - Apex Stocker (lost to the same XP800 from Sat stock 800 class, again on the darn tree) :o|

Thanks to Omasta Racing for giving me another great opportunity to drive their always fast sleds!
Great tuning Greg, Wayne, and Justin "FPP" Fuller!
Like you said, "anyone can go fast on other brands but to go fast on a Yamaha you know you've accomplished something."

And also, a big thanks to Jimmy Cooper and Mark for your help on the starting line both days... ;)!

Attachments

• Omasta_FPP_ApexStocker_HolleyNY_09.jpg
    Omasta_FPP_ApexStocker_HolleyNY_09.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Omasta_FPP_SRX700Pro_HolleyNY_09.jpg
    Omasta_FPP_SRX700Pro_HolleyNY_09.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

pops, Thanks!
Saturday was OK, got a real late start because the starting line was so gooey from all the rain they got there prior. Could have been better had it not been the same weekend as the Big East Show, etc and the weather...
Would have liked to see more Pro sled entries so we could have ran the Improver and the PS700 class, but there was plenty of Stockers to keep us hopping between rounds in those classes. Big & Heavy got 'er done...

Sunday, either the weather scared everyone away or the fact we waxed everyone so bad Sat... In anycase, not enough sleds to run separate classes so they held a meeting and everyone voted to do a 33 sled Bracket race that day for more of a portion of the remaining bonus $$$ and entry fees.

At first I had my doubts but turned out to be pretty fun with the Nytro and Apex 4-strokers. That payout was just fine by us...

Last edited:
do you know if justin fuller has a website or just a phone number as i live in the 716 area code

pops said:
do you know if justin fuller has a website or just a phone number as i live in the 716 area code

pops,

yes he does, it's currently down for construction but should be up and running by the end of this week.
www.fullpowerperformance.com

His shop is in Little Valley (Ellicottville), NY
# 716-699-6299, usually in the shop until 10pm or later at night...

;)!

mbarryracing said:
Put all the Cat's and Polaris's on the trailers this weekend... ticked alot of people off for sure. LOL!
We were the few and the proud Yammi guys in a big sea of green..

Saturday Oct 3rd (Stock and Pro Classes)

1st Place - Stock 600 single pipe - w/ Nytro
1st Place - Stock 600 multi pipe - w/ Apex
1st Place - Stock 700 - w/ Apex
2nd Place - Stock 800 - w/ Apex (lost on the tree to a XP800) #$%&*
Stock 1000 - The little Apex wheelied up on the grab bar on me, line was way stickier then we were ready for... Oopps!

(not enough entries for PS/PM700 classes, so we bumped up...)
1st Place - ProStock 800 - w/ PS700 SRX
2nd Place - ProMod 800 - w/ PS700 SRX (lost to a PS800 MachZ by a hair)BTW, this is the same PS700 that won a few at HayDays 2009...

Sunday Oct 4th (Bracket / Gamblers Race)

2nd Place out of 33 - Apex Stocker (lost to the same XP800 from Sat stock 800 class, again on the darn tree) :o|

Thanks to Omasta Racing for giving me another great opportunity to drive their always fast sleds!
Great tuning Greg, Wayne, and Justin "FPP" Fuller!
Like you said, "anyone can go fast on other brands but to go fast on a Yamaha you know you've accomplished something."

And also, a big thanks to Jimmy Cooper and Mark for your help on the starting line both days... ;)!

Nice Job!!!!

Back