when is TY ride scheduled for Michigan area?

Im anxiously waiting for the dates also, hate missing a good TY ride!! :rocks:
Great Memories!!
"Kenny" and his bartending hat!
Rich sporting some TY clothing( I think he's lactating, lol)
Me and NosPro

Attachments

• DSC00974 (Medium).jpg
    DSC00974 (Medium).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Kenny.jpg
    Kenny.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
And who could forget the man the brings us all together each year?!?!?
Thanks Tom!

Attachments

• 100_0192 (Medium).jpg
    100_0192 (Medium).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 8
I am also interested in a TY ride but am unfamiliar about them, who could attend and so on.. Please fill me in on what they are about. I am from Canada (bordertown) so the michigan rides would benefit me.

Everyone is welcome on the rides and it is a great way to really add to the website experience! your going to meet some great people and make lasting friendships! Just don't be shy when you show up! Keep your eyes on the TY rides section, nithing is posted yet but Mr. Sled is working on it!

What do you mean shy....??????????

I can't remember what they made me do last March when I was a virgin on the TY ride....(maybe is good that I forgot).....I just remember Viper-Dave saying somethig about DELIVERANCE and "squeal like a pig".... :dunno: LOL

Can't wait to get together again......

Nick

I just like to warn guys that a TY ride week-end is usually not a high mileage deal unless you run on your own during the day. Not that it's low milage, it's just not high. If you show up with that knowledge before hand, you won't be disappointed. Since my first Muni event some years ago, I strive to make at least one per season. Put lots of faces/personalities to the guys posting on the board. I've met and become friends with guys like Viper Dave, Sno-xr and Chaincase (I can never remember his TY name), Pro116, Sleddheadd, Nos-Pro, Maim, Sobfrogg, Ding, Chadg......

I'm sure I'm forgeting someone. ;)! Point is, We're all sledders and most of us are on Yamaha's so we all have lots in common, the socializing is just icing on the cake of your TY experience!

Let me say this. Those that attend a TY ride for the first time this year, I can pretty much guarantee that it WONT BE YOUR LAST HA HA HA. Top notch people!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see all my friends this year LET IT SNOW

Chadg

i would love to join the ty ride. im in the UP, in feb typically. we got a place in Au Train, not to far from Munising. Cant wait to get my modded 96 Vmax 600xt on the snow and ice.

are most of you on 4 strokes for these rides? I would love to come on one but don't want to hold the group up having to stop for gas all the time. The old sled sure loves its fuel.

vMaxed Out said:
are most of you on 4 strokes for these rides? I would love to come on one but don't want to hold the group up having to stop for gas all the time. The old sled sure loves its fuel.
These rides used to be all 2-strokes, lol. They are still welcome, and there are usually several including myself. Once in a while you will find yourself at the back of the pack, not because of speed either. But it is all good. I still like the off-trail on my 2-stroke better.

2 stroke, 4 stroke, Arctic Cat, Polaris. It doesn't matter. Shoot, we even let Snoxr's buddy Wingnut ride his tired old Skidoo with us LOL! We are SLEDDERS!! Go to Muni, ride sleds, shoot the breeze 'til the wee hours of the morning. Repeat the next day LOL! Been said MANY times. Make 1 ride and see what you've been missing. I drive from Northern Illinois 7.5 hrs to Muni. Went to Houghton 2 yrs. ago by myself. 04rxw10 drove from Maine, SOLO!! Pictures, vids, and others posts tell only a small part of the experience.

vMaxed Out said:

yeah same here, but i made brackets/rack off the rear of my slead for spare gas and such. i hope the ride will be in feb when im up at "The Post" as we call it in Au Train. We are 2 Vmax600's 94 & 96, 3 Polaris Fusions 600, 05's and 1 Polaris Edge XC 500.

Back