NY Ride...for real?

NY Ride

New York TY rides have proven to be a great time with great people. First planned ride is Jan 26-20. Leaving Montague Inn(Tug Hill area) Weds early AM, doing a long overnight bagger trip to Lake Clear, NY and spending night at Charlies Inn. Leaving Charlies Inn Thursday AM back to Montague (via a different route, hopefully). And then do rides out of Montague Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday to different parts of Tug Hill and possibly Adirondack areas. I will be reppin' the ol' 2 stroke. All sleds are welcome.....as long as they are Yamahas!!! ;)! :yam:

There will probably be spur of the moment rides coming around also, so keep your eyes open here and also the RX/RS "TY Ride" forum.

-Steve (O.C.)

Also Yamaha is planning to attend the NY ride on the week of the 26th. They will have 2005 models available for Demo rides...I just thought I would add this :)

You da man Tom! That is awesome. Glad you can make that happen for the NY ride. Come on NY Yamaha bretherin, let's represent on the TY ride Jan 26-30. Totallyamaha.Com-best snowmobile site on the net....HANDS DOWN!!!! ;)! Hey Tom, too late to get some "Totallyamaha.Com-New York TY Ride 2005" long sleave shirts made up??? (like the ones from last year) -Steve (O.C.)

Tom, do you know the date/s Yamaha reps will be attending? Is Dana (Boston RX1) coordinating with you as to the where and whens? Thanks.
-Steve (O.C.)

My group from Maryland, 3 yammys, 5 losers, will be in Brantingham, Stillwater and Old Forge those dates. Thinking of quiting smoking next year myself. Like that red Vector. Charlies Inn...great place! Look out for the spider at the bar. Cool "half pipe" ride on the powerlines north of there.

hey...all you guys whining about a TY ride in the NE signed up???
Here's my dilema..wifes due with our 1st Jan 4th. Assuming all goes well, I'll be there thursday evening. This is our 1st, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out??? Comments??

Back