New Yamaha Survey

moab11

VIP Member
I just completed the new yamaha customer survey. Wow you should have seen some of the sweet designs that they had for the RS Vectors(what is said on the hoods). They were mainly paint/colour, but some of them really stood out. It was really cool to see some completely fresh colour schemes from Yamaha, not just the simple colours of late.

Jeff

Thanks for the link, I didn't know it was open to everyone. I thought it was mainly for subscribers to their e-mails. But now everyone can see for themselves what Yamaha can create.

Oh, I remember doing one of these a few years ago on the RX1, and have since seen some of the same schemes implemented on special edition sleds, so you never know what could happen.

Jeff

The red one with the diamond plate hood is enough to get me to buy one. Maxdlx

Number 10 and 11 would kicka$$ if they didn't go for the carbon fiberlook. If they did a glossy white on number 10 instead of the diamond plate look and a glossy black on number 11 instead of carbon fiber look, they would be the best. But thats just my 02

Last edited:
yamaha has always had one of the best looking sleds on the market,but looks arent everything and i made that perfectly clear, performance is where its at for me,for the price you pay for a new sled it should be your choice what color it is,but that gray has got to go bland looking and not very exciting.give me a sled like the sx700 only lighter in weight with more power YAMAHA AND I WOULD BUY ONE INSTANTLY.IF YAMAHA WOULD DO LIKE THEY DID IN 97 WITH THE SX TO A NEW MODEL WEATHER THE VECTOR FORMAT OR A WHOLE NEW DESIGN THEY SURELY WOULD HAVE SLED OF THE YEAR. JUST MY 2 BITS

I liked #13. Throw in some color accents on the wheels, hood screens, seat in yellow OR orange and i'm sold!

Anyone see the new Cat snowpro in Orange. It is Beautiful and I'm not a cat fan of any sort. I never thought I would like a sled w/ orange as its primary color.

at the end I stated my perfect sled for my next purchase would be a vector with the 05'rx-1 rear skid and about 30# lighter.

I stated that I was still waiting for the srx motor in a viper with new mono shock rear, somekinda ditch banger. and if not i'm on a REV next season.

Back