only 11 days left, to get your ontario permits

skidooboy

ok gang getting down to the wire, lynne and i have ontario season passes for sale at the reduced rate till dec 1st. the seasonal pass is 180cnd funds (approx 150.00 u.s funds with around 1.20 exchange rate) after dec first they go up to 230.00cnd and 192.00 u.s dollars. if you are only going for a week, the 7 day pass is 100.00 cnd or about 80-85.00 u.s if you buy at the earlybird price it gives you the opportunity to help the clubs out alittle more and gives yourself the opportunity to come back to ride some of the best trails in north america, without the need of buying another permit. if you need info inc maps i can send them out as requested. if you have ever thought of going, stop thinking and plan a trip. it will change how you ride sleds. lynne and i have been riding up there for almost 10 years now, we go up every second or third weekend from xmas to easter. this is where we ride. it is no further to drive to wawa and start riding where we do than for you to drive to munising. (almost same mileage by road) we have never seen more than 14-15 people per day on the trails. they are well groomed and signed. if you can read a map and use a phone it is no different than riding in the u.p except alot more snow and less traffic. do yourself, your sled and your riding partners a favor and try the area out. thanks for helping the club. ski

Save me 2 and I will ask pops if he needs one. BTW I fired up the blue meanie and is sounds pissed off...

3 days left, i would rather not get a huge rush on wed's night. please order asap. make your year memorable and try riding a new area. you wont be sorry. ski

Back