PSI PIPES?for sx 700

i have some hauk hushers i am selling, they are not to loud at all. they sound like the muffler mod if you have listened to that.

no thanks i already have the PSI modblasters on the way...i was just wondering how they sound and any secrets on them. Thanks anyways. if someone wants some pipes ill send them to you.

those mod blasters will be louder than most. The quiet psi's are stock blasters. Maxdlx

My dad has the modblasters on his sx they sound great! Not obnoxious loud but they sound awesome! good quality pipes over 8,000 miles on them and no problems just needed new paint! Good choice id say

i have psi pipes and they sound great not loud at all i like the sound they are better than my stinger i have it is way to loud the stinger is people can hear u 5 min before they see u lol.

yea they are a good set of pipes, make some decent power, sound good, a little more finicky on jetting, etc than some of the others, but overall real good pipes.

Psi makes a real fine pipe the only problem i had with em was the gas millage .They r hard on fuel ! ! !

Sean, and whoever else wants to know-

I think a while back I said I would post my set up with PSI Modblasters.

- 8BF weights empty with an Orange Pink Orange primary spring, 15mm rollers, 50/44 Dalton helix, stock green secondary spring. I have it set at 70 degrees and i'm running the 8DN belt. PSI says to run at 9200 rpms-

As far as the rollers, I do not remember if I left in the 15mm or stock ones. I did radar runs with the 15mm rollers and stock rollers. Did not find a difference either way so i do not know for sure which ones are in there.

Tod

thanks tod. Hopefuly i can set something up. Pipes wont be here till tuesday...bummer....were supposed to be here by saturday.oh well stuff happens

I think I am the only one using 8BF weights that I know of, some others should have a good set up too.

Tod

TopGunnSrx said:
Hard on fuel? My dads sx gets about 1 mpg less than his rx1 with the pipes thats pretty good! Must be something wrong with yours
wow....i never saw an sxr get close to 20 mpg..your dad must be proud!

Back