RX-1 Site Down!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
We are having some trouble with our Server for the RX1 Site. I was informed it will be back up and running by the end of the weekend. Sorry :(

it was hit pretty hard but they figured since it was done they would upgrade to a faster server so that why the down time is going to be longer :(

Mr Sled, when you say "hit" do you mean that someone actually hit it? Boy I hope it wasn't any of my Ski-Dont buddys LaLaLa , I hope it wasnt a virus from 1 of us users :o| Good Luck

From what I was told, the server was hacked....I share with www.pwctoday.com and some others so it could have been from ant site that it was hacked from....I spoke with my provider and he said all data is there but to get the new server set up and everything loaded back will take some time...might be Sunday by the time it comes back up.

Hey Buddy! Man, I hate HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called you, but now I see you are busy with this thing, so give me a buzz when you can.

Terry

It is getting closer...looks like a small update to the RX Forum is holding it back, but lets hope by morning is ready to fly. Sorry for the long wait.

Back