any TY riders in Maine

banjo04414

Somehow the last thread I started on this subject got erased. Not sure what happened? So let's try again. I live in North Central Maine where Yamie riders are few and far between. I usually ride right from the front door, as the lake I live on gives me access to ITS trails that allow me to go anywhere. Sure would be good to hook-up with a few Yamie guy's and do a ride or two. LMK. See-ya! :rockon:

houlton maine and i will go if its not on a birthday or baton compatitions.
what is your name i probly know you.
im scott

My name is Bob Walton. The last time I rode thru Houlton was on my way back home from a Caribou trip a couple of years ago. No snow as of yet! I only hope it's not a repeat of last year, when we didn't get much.
I do have a yamie friend [ new RX Warrior] that has a camp on the lake and comes up a few times a season. He is from N. Pittson, down by Gardiner. I would think January might be a goer for a yamie ride.
They say we might have a chance of snow this week. ;)! Hope that pan's out. It would be fun to get a group together for a ride. I'm retired, so I usually ride during the week when the traffic not so bad. LMK what's good and maybe we can put something together. :yam:

By the way, I live on Schoodic Lake in Lakeview Plantation. About 40 miles NW of Bangor. ITS 83 is 3/4 of a mile straight across the lake.

I would like to try a ride this year, seams we have a few central maine guys. I live in wales half way between lewiston and augusta.

ridin maine

Hey i ride rangeley, rental for 3 mos if you want to hook up there or if you get in trouble and need some thing cove after hunter cove heading to oqousoc see a sign says, nix ,reflective tape come on up bunch of yami guys plus beer if you want to hook up pm me i will give you the # there always good to have connection we do alot of off trail powder ,bgblock

Back