deere can't swim

coryweber

i just got these pic of the gromer in siren wis. which is north west wis. i guess the swamps ain't quite safe yet

Last edited:

new pictures

Attachments

• groomer.jpg
    groomer.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 33
  • groomer2.jpg
    groomer2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
  • groomer3.jpg
    groomer3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 31
  • groomer4.jpg
    groomer4.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
You call that a swamp!? That is really deep, I would call that a creek. That is a sweet tractor in all that water/muck. :(

Hope the driver is alright.

They may want to hurry a bit that thing looks like its becoming an ice cube. I would say that would be a great place to build a bridge!

The Rangers got chains on it. It a FORD it will pull anything LOL I heard that there is another groomer in northern wi with the same fate it a Case tractor. Looks to me like a backhoe and crane maybe in order.

Why are they risking running that heavy equipment on swamps that are known to be the last safe ice to run a groomer on?

We expect lumpy swamp crossings in early January.

:o|

I know that was the 4th groomer droped in swamps in wis. already this year problem is we didn't get real cold early this year for thr frost to set in deep rember how warm nov. was. I run an excavator and there still not a real; lot of frost like years in the past

By the time the surface that close is hard enough for a backhoe, the groomer will be frozen solid. You need a military Chinook helicopter to get that out.

I used to work at a tow shop and they could get it out,
the problem would be hooking it up, been in creeks before but that looks cold LOL

Back