Steen N Deep Ty'ers

intoodeep

Great new board MrSled!! Really like the added Mountain sled talk section. Will see if us moutain guys can keep up the chatter!!

Have just started usin' the site again with the season so close to starting. Hopefully we will get enuf snow in the Canadian Rockies to start ridin this weekend maybe next!! :mrgreen:

Been getting pounded the past few days in Southern B.C.......rode on Sunday and plan on riding again this weekend in Revy........should be piled up real deep now.
Safe sleddin
CM

I've been riding 6 times and have put almost 300 miles on so far yesterday was sweeeet. I finally made the 100mph make on the trail home.

You guys that "live" in the mountains, have it made for ridding. Us flat landers have to travel too far to get to the mountains. I hope we start getting snow here in Michigan soon, so I can get to do some serious boondocking this winter. I told my wife going to Wyoming 1 time a year just isn't enough, hell I'd move there in a heart beat, but she says there isn't enough money to be made out there. So whats money? There would be snow.

Back