THE BEAST- for sale or trade for RX1

KbxSrx

most of you guys know my sled, the 02 EKHOLM SRX 156- if anyone relatively close to Lloydminster, or anyone with a truck and a RX1 that wants the best Yamaha climber I have ever seen, (short of Swensen's 1000), I may be interested in trading. You can call me at 780-745-2006, or email me, klysons@telusplanet.net.

short list of modds

2001 SRX700 in 2002 EKHOLM SLED $24000.00 cdn to build
156" 2"wider, 2"deeper that stock polished Ekholm tunnel, 156 2" track, MAXXPERF 338" radius rods, ceramic POWERINCS, AVENGER 3 digital guages, Ekholm skis, Ekholm Raptor hood and Raptor lights, BOSS seat, gas rack for your buddies on Skidoo and Cat (hehe), Ekholm trailing arms, Hitech ER roller clutch, custom clutch cover, extroverts, etc etc.

Yer so kind :oops: :oops:
If anyone wants a rockin hillclimber......this one has serious $$$ invested and works very well.........you won't be dissapointed.
Buy it from ken so he can get the diesel.
Seeya
CM

Beast for sale

Wow- with a comment like that coming from the Great one, I have no comment other than to drop to my knees, and do the entire "we're not worthy" Wayne's world routine. Thanks boss.

I hate to sell the beast, but I will not in any likelihood be going to the mountains anymore, too expensive, too far, too expensive, away from the family too much, no time with the new job, and far too expensive. Have I mentioned that its expensive sledding in the mountains?

Anyway, would love to meet up in Revy once this year, might have to go the once, if the beast is still sitting here when the boys show up on the way west. Until then, take care CM, you not riding a Rev this year like our buddy LN?

Kbx, PLEASE put up another shot (the money shot) of that black beauty all ready rock and roll. That is the best looking ride IMHO I have ever seen. It looks like a bad ass even when it's parked. If we actually had mountains in the east I would actually consider that sled. Doug

The Beast

Thanks Doug, hey you know we have mountains here, I have many couches and a couple of spare beds, probably even room on the trailer for someone with Yankee Bucks! With exchange, we almost pay you to go sledding here, you know.

THE BEAST has a new garage- SOLD today

now I have a RX1 mtn, pics to follow soon

Back