Luckythumb M/C vintage snowmobile races

snomofo

VIP Lifetime Member
Heading up to Deford for the vintage snowmobile races Saturday. Racing starts at 6:00 pm. If anyone had plans to go drop me a PM and perhaps we can hook up.

daman said:
was thinking of making the trip too...

Cool. A hunting bud moved up there a couple years ago and works at the track. He's supposed to save us a parking spot trackside so we can warm up if need be. I'll have Jr. with me so I hope he's right.

Shouldn't be too many black Focus wagons around. Yeah yeah I know, but it's practical. Knock on the window and we'll share some hot chocolate.

I understand they also run new sleds as well. We'll be there around 4:00ish and racing starts at 6:00.

snomofo said:
Cool. A hunting bud moved up there a couple years ago and works at the track. He's supposed to save us a parking spot trackside so we can warm up if need be. I'll have Jr. with me so I hope he's right.

Shouldn't be too many black Focus wagons around. Yeah yeah I know, but it's practical. Knock on the window and we'll share some hot chocolate.

I understand they also run new sleds as well. We'll be there around 4:00ish and racing starts at 6:00.
yea ok,not 100% if were going depends on the boss and if we feel like standing out in the cold,suppose to be dame cold with high winds Saturday and Sunday. brrrrrrr.....

Back