2010 Yamaha FZ8 first official image

nisarnadaf

After pictures of the upcoming Yamaha FZ8 were leaked onto the Internet, the Japanese manufacturer responded by releasing the first official image of the streetbike.
Based on the FZ1, the 2010 Yamaha FZ8 is expected to launch in the summer as a replacement for the FZ6.
Prior to the leak, Yamaha had released teaser images of both the FZ8 and its faired version, the Fazer8, also known as the FZ8R. The teaser image for the Fazer8 features a twin headlight front that looks more like the R1 than the FZ8 and its stacked headlights.
http://xs.to/share-CE1E_4B613057.html
Yamaha is expected to release further details on the FZ8 in March. There’s also no word about whether these models will make it to North America. Yamaha Motor U.S.A. currently lists the FZ1 and FZ6R in its 2010 lineup, but not the FZ6 which was included in the 2009 lineup.

The motorcycle manufacturer had hoped to let information about this new model out in bits and bytes, but a leaked photo and Internet gossip have prompted Yamaha to show us a full-body picture.
We won't insult your intelligence by explaining what you can see for yourself, but the bike does look like a good replacement for the much-loved FZ6.

huh, pretty nice looking I think. so it is an 800 I take it? not that I am in the market for a new bike, but the 750 class seems the perfect size. literbike is a lot, 600 is pretty good. 750 just seems right :) hope it does make it to the US

Back