Xtremepowersports??

viperhauck

Anyone with experience of them? I place a order and pay them include the shipping to sweden. When the package arrived several things missing, parts for around $100 missing!! I have mail them several times and they dont reply. Have anyone a advice to me?

//Thanks Henrik

did you get an invoice copy with the PKG stating what was delivered.Does the invoice show all that you ordered on it less some parts or does it show some and some on backorder.

No invoice with the package, only a paper on value outside the package. The only I get is a mail confirmation when I place the order.

I had problems with them last year. My order was missing a windshield and one slider. The packing slip said they were included however; they weren't. After numerous attempts at contacting them over a 30 day period I was finally able to get the windshield however; I never did get the missing slider. Prior to this situation I never had any problem with them however; this situation was frustrating enough that I will never do business with them again as I don't trust my order will arrive complete.

Back