So who else had a SHI**Y Weekend?

STEERJOCK

Well it all started by my older brother coming to visit with his sleds. Got to my house, and found out his one had a bad base gasket. Then we finally got going and decided we would trailer to town with the 7 sleds and get fuel, then haul to the river. Well, while getting fuel, some idiot backed into my new truck, which I dont even have plates on yet. Well, we finally got to the river and it was slow going cause we decided to be nice and take my mother and future sister-in-law riding which was alright though cause I could enjoy the scenary, well on the way home my mother blew up my little brothers srx, and better yet, my sister-in-law crossed a dam (bad-a**) on my old v-max, but luckily nothing else broke that day.
Well on Sunday, we decided to do some ditch-banging and got a half mile from my house and where the crank come out of my motor on the v-max and my clutch bolts on, just snapped off (must be kicking to much power, lol). Got her home, and I got on my viper and we took off again, then a main drive bairing went out on my little brothers other sled, his Exciter II. Then my friends 99 phazer let loose as well. Downer for all this...

Anyone else have a bad weekend?

rode about 500 miles with the only issue a PITA slider replacement (only got one done) on the venture.

Other than that slider issue, I have a great long weekend:)

OHH, and the VIPER S I bought from toy4dan, it couldnt be a nicer, cleaner, good running sled. If you get the chance to do business with him, He is very easy and good to work with.

Nope had a great weekend..rode with the wife in the UP...525 miles.. no beakdowns.... oh and the Viper turned 9000 miles... actually 9300 at the end of the weekend... ps..It's never been apart. :bump:

YAMAHIZAL700 said:
Still havnt riddin one mile this year so at least you got to ride a bit.
don't feel bad up until two weeks ago i haven't either,got a whole 158 in this year and it's looking like thats probably all I'll get.

I took the Ol' Lady out on saturday, Had a few friends on 4-wheelers I was in the lead on my 96 V-max XT...The ol'lady was on MY VIPER it's alot easyier to ride for her... So I slow down to a stop as to wait for the rest of the group to catch up...The ol'lady mashes on the brake's on the VIPER and going about 10mph or so she FALLS OFF the machine!!! I'm like WTF!!! she falls off stands up, I look at my viper and see that it is now GHOST RIDING towards the one part of the river that NEVER is frozen...So I take off running in my boots that are hard enough to walk in,run about 60yards finely catch up to it and hop on and take it around to where she's at... NOW the kicker......SHE'S pissed at me cause I took off running for the SLED...I watched her stand up and figured she was OK after all she wasn't going very fast and just kinda rolled when she fell off...So somehow it turned into MY FAULT and was PISSED for the rest of the night...WTF... They Bitch if you don't take them and they Bitch if you DO...CAN'T win....

Soup Dog said:
I took the Ol' Lady out on saturday, Had a few friends on 4-wheelers I was in the lead on my 96 V-max XT...The ol'lady was on MY VIPER it's alot easyier to ride for her... So I slow down to a stop as to wait for the rest of the group to catch up...The ol'lady mashes on the brake's on the VIPER and going about 10mph or so she FALLS OFF the machine!!! I'm like WTF!!! she falls off stands up, I look at my viper and see that it is now GHOST RIDING towards the one part of the river that NEVER is frozen...So I take off running in my boots that are hard enough to walk in,run about 60yards finely catch up to it and hop on and take it around to where she's at... NOW the kicker......SHE'S pissed at me cause I took off running for the SLED...I watched her stand up and figured she was OK after all she wasn't going very fast and just kinda rolled when she fell off...So somehow it turned into MY FAULT and was PISSED for the rest of the night...WTF... They Bitch if you don't take them and they Bitch if you DO...CAN'T win....
LMAO.....i would have did the same thing,is she standing? yup ok shes good off i go then,LOL!!!

I have a vivid picture in my head of you runnin' after your sled and I can't stop laughing! Great story! ... and I agree, they always say "happy wife, happy life" but what if she's always pissed? LOL Thanks for the laugh

Back