banned from another household appliance

snowdad4

VIP Member
after nearly 20 years of putting up with my crap, apparently i have finally crossed the line. as most of you know, the dishwasher is also known as a parts washer. the kitchen sink is open to anything, the bathtub works great on larger parts as long as you dont spray carb cleaner in it as it eats the fiberglass, but dont you ever, under any circumstances, and i do mean ever, put a helix and some clutch weights in your wifes ultrasonic jewelry cleaner thingy. now you may be tempted with a new thought just occurring, and from experience, that little sucker cleans parts like you wouldnt believe, had it not been for some necklace that was placed in there without my knowledge prior to my placement of parts, and apparently someone needed to retrieve aforementioned necklace from some now very black belt dust colored soapy hot water, i may have gotten away with it. however, for those of you considering this option for cleaning parts, follow these these simple tips: if the unit is on, walk away. if the wife is home, dont do it. if you put your stuff in there, fully clean and rinse and leave no trace. now i just need to figure out where she hid it. dang that thing works good.

snowdad4 said:
after nearly 20 years of putting up with my crap, apparently i have finally crossed the line. as most of you know, the dishwasher is also known as a parts washer. the kitchen sink is open to anything, the bathtub works great on larger parts as long as you dont spray carb cleaner in it as it eats the fiberglass, but dont you ever, under any circumstances, and i do mean ever, put a helix and some clutch weights in your wifes ultrasonic jewelry cleaner thingy. now you may be tempted with a new thought just occurring, and from experience, that little sucker cleans parts like you wouldnt believe, had it not been for some necklace that was placed in there without my knowledge prior to my placement of parts, and apparently someone needed to retrieve aforementioned necklace from some now very black belt dust colored soapy hot water, i may have gotten away with it. however, for those of you considering this option for cleaning parts, follow these these simple tips: if the unit is on, walk away. if the wife is home, dont do it. if you put your stuff in there, fully clean and rinse and leave no trace. now i just need to figure out where she hid it. dang that thing works good.

I never thought of that now I will have to try it as long as she dosent find out.

Hmmmm sounds like a new "tool" to get for the workshop..... I just checked, you can get one from WallyWorld for about $25. Might be worthwhile to use some "mad money" and buy your own rather than risk divorce using the one that's hidden somewhere ROFLMAO.....

I bought one of those ultrasonic cleaners for my shop. It holds about 6 qaurts of water and cost me $800 but it does do a noce job of cleaning parts. I have an ultrasonic cleaner at work which is large enough to clean a V* engine block. It works terrific on clutch parts. I would not even think about using any ofthe kitchen appliances for my projects. I get into enought trouble already.

snowdad4 said:

LOL! don't buy 'er anymore lewelry, check.

Thanks for the heads up SD4.

LMFAO.....and again....LMFAO

Yea...even those cheap little ones at Wally World work well for jets and such. In particular....the pilot jets.

My better half has not found hers out in the man cave yet......CAUSE IT'S WELL HIDDEN.

Back