Updated pics

flatblack97

Hey guys, I went 136" this year and cleaned her up a few weeks ago. Lemme know what you think...

010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Thanks, it came bare aluminum, then I painted it red, then it was blue and now we're back to red. lol. I did it while it was still on the sled this time so maybe over the summer when I have more time i'll take it off and get it really good. My next step is to get rid of the transfer rods. This winter was a bad one for the wallet. On top of buying all the long-er track parts and getting them on I had to replace both running board coolers b/c they both had hairline cracks and I was loosing coolant as I was riding pretty bad. I used SRX coolers though, so I believe it should be running a little colder now. The SRX coolers are quite a bit bigger than the SX ones.

Thanks, I just hope it holds up good when it heats up! It's a graphite metallic brake caliper paint. The chaincase got it too. I'll be finishing it up soon so i'll have more pics. Motor is in sled I just need to line everything up and run gas lines. I'm also trying to get my clutches set up before I pop them back in.

Back