need good track 97 sx 700

SmonsterX

I can sell you any track you want from camoplast. From your riding style, I would suggest that you get the 9793T track. This is an energy style track and has unbelievable traction. This track is a very light track and has a great lug profile. I recommend this track to you because it is also a great bang for the buck. I can sell you this track for $285 We have this track in stock so if you decide to purchase, we can ship it out that same day. This track is on one of our SRX's at the shop and has incredible hook up. I would also recommend to you to get the 9830H track just like 98srx6 recommended to you (excellent track!) but it is about $60 more then the one I am recommending you. Let me know what you decide to do and just drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks

can u send me a pitcure of each track? and also, are these prepunched for studs? thanks, my # is 3192396795 if ya wanna give me a call about them

thanks for the info 2000srx. Ill give ya a call as soon as i get out off class

here is the picture of the ice claw

http://www.mfgsupply.com/m/c/9928H.html

It is from another dealer because camoplast didn't have it on there site.

BTW, the weight of this track is a little heavier (because of the studs) so the shipping will cost $16.13, not a big difference. Call us if you have any other questions at 1 (847) 662-5916 and leave a message if we dont answer.

Back