Air brush design

Ride.Race.Live

Well guys... im almost done working on my kfx400... (moded to a 470 stroker) and just about got it running right... and my srx 700 build is coming up next since I melted the pistons over this season so im stripping it down completely.. going to wet sand then polish the tunel... clean out the belly pans spotless and do much needed cleaning all around....

Now I was talking to one of my buddies that I work with and he told me he does airbrushing as a hobby and said he could do designs for me for free or atleast at the expensive of materials depending what it all is...

Ive been contemplating for awhile now if I should do someting on the hood or not... and I figured if I could think of something awesome enough that I coud take off some decals or something and get a unike design...

I dont overly care about the stickers... they can be replaced. and I can get the hood repainted for very cheap if I ever wanted to get rid of the airbrush design....

So.. I wouldnt mind seeing some of your ideas!... something you would like to see on a srx as a design... Ive already though of getting on the sides...

Devil in a blue dress... with a design behind the writing... Just thoughts... though I know that a movie is called that.. so yea...

also was thinking of a full body indepth blue flame... and have the SRX on each side flame painted... which comes into focus when you look at it close... at a standing point of view... no need to see it while im driving... im just a blur anyways ;) hehe

Let me know your ideas or opinions... anything is welcome.... its pretty dead here right now... and I got more or less all summer to figure out what I would want to do on it if I do end up doing something...

Ill give a quick description of my sled... ill be installing +3 risers... will have a low cut black windshield, black dash, ... trailing arms aarms are chromed. and that about it for looks...for now...everything else is blue oem for a 01 srx 700

So fire away!

Last edited:

Have you seen his work? Most people who can do an airbrush job that looks professional, usually do it for a living. The last thing you want to do is thank him by painting over his work. With that being said ghost flames look good.

Nope I havent seen his work... but he has done a few harleys and stuff like that.... He didnt want to do that type of stuff full time... he keeps it just as a hobby...

and he will also do a example template before actually doing it on my sled...

also... if you guys find templates online that look cool post em up!

Last edited:

Back