Congrats Omasta Racing Yamaha Team on podium finishes w/ PS700 at HayDays 2010

mbarryracing

Website
www.fullpowerperformance.com
Congratulations to Greg Omasta and the Omasta Racing Team for putting Yamaha once again in the 700 finals at HayDays.

LITE MOD 700 - 1st place - 4.81 @ 99 MPH.
PRO STK 700 - 2nd place
FACTORY MOD1 - 3rd Place

That SRX PS700 is one mean machine with tuning supported by Justin Fuller from Full Power Performance.
Greg that is a great job making all those rounds and having to spot 75 lbs to everyone else running a twin! ;)! It's evident you have true dedication and loyalty, making that haul from Hadley, Massachusetts to Minnesota for this race.

Attachments

• CJ_Omasta_PS700_Haydays2010.jpg
    CJ_Omasta_PS700_Haydays2010.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

i think this says every thing about the srx that we need 2 know no body can tell me that rest arent at this race and this is not barn yard racing so its another one for yami .

Great job! Its nice to see that the old srx's are still in the game. Keep up the good work!!!

NNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!

That renews out glimmer of hope!
Were runnin 4.35-4.4 and are close to IMP 700. need 1 more tenth and well see if we can pull it off at Iowa NSRA Sunday!

Aircraftman said:
NNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!

That renews out glimmer of hope!
Were runnin 4.35-4.4 and are close to IMP 700. need 1 more tenth and well see if we can pull it off at Iowa NSRA Sunday!

Good luck with the IMP 700 sunday, tough to run with the twins with an IMP700 Yamaha because of the weight penalty :o|

Last edited:
Lmfao! Sorry. We all know that should have been a 5.35! I wish it was that quick!!!

Last edited:
Ah no biggie, thought you were referring to a different machine... definitely not inconceivable when Marchbank's PS1000 ran a 4.39...

Still, a 5.4 would have been in the IMP700 finals. Good job, you've done your testing as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's got that thing hauling ***. Were determined to get the old Srx back on top.

We took 3rd at nsra in wauconda il. 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
thanks. it is tough to run with the F7 but i think it can be done. You guys keep it up!

BTW im lookin for a set of Jaws pipes fit for a SRX- you know anyone? 414-788-1346 Kris

Back