shop set up...

Ride.Race.Live

Hey guys...

We just recently got a garage built its one of those half oval metal ones... fairly big..

Im looking on ideas on how to set it up... we already got a back room with a small work table... and a upper storage loft...but im looking for more ideas on how I could set it up to keep it tidy and organized...my old mans getting pissed having my engines torn down and atv's striped on the floor and on the one and only table we got... so figure I can arrange some other work places and make a couple nice set ups in there.. So i can take apart more then one thing at a time without having crap everywhere cause I got no where to put it.

if you guys can shoot up some pics of your set up that would be great!

I know we got some real fancy nice looking garages in here.. so dont be shy!

Thanks!

Well, since nobody else is posting, here u go. It's nothing special, and it's only 20'x20'.....far too small.

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

aweomse garage there valin... thanks!

The more the merier guys... Id like to get some cupboars set up like urs but got no way of putting them up since ours is a dome wall all around... one downfall...

sweet heater!

Excuse the mess as im in summer to winter transition. Still got to mow the lawn but started working on the sleds. Mines about 16 x 20. Nothing special but its my little piece of heaven. CCC

Attachments

• IMAG0274 (800x600).jpg
    IMAG0274 (800x600).jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0277 (800x600).jpg
    IMAG0277 (800x600).jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0278 (800x600).jpg
    IMAG0278 (800x600).jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0279 (800x600).jpg
    IMAG0279 (800x600).jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 2
il post some up of mine when im back in town from work! mine looks awesome could give you a few ideas :)

Jason.

i have a quarter of my barn as a full shop with heat air and compressed air lines in the wall. love it make things so much better. here is my table i have with a lift.

Attachments

• 100_2694 (2).jpg
    100_2694 (2).jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_2878 (2).jpg
    100_2878 (2).jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 22
haha alll good super1c... our garage right now would bring a tear to your eye its so damn cluttered.. cause nothing is placed

let alone 5 atv's and my banshee is everywhere striped down to bare frame.. got 2 engines on the floor laying around cause theres no place to put them...

Though showing that... i think im going to build some shelves with my old man somewhat like the ones you got!...

Thanks bluemonster! ill have to check out your vid when I get home since I cant access youtube..

I guess you got this ball rolling valin! haha...

Thanks for all the pics guys keep em coming!

thanks a pretty sweet set up amato!... haha how in the hell did you make that lift out of the table?

crewchief... I could only wish to have a garage like that!... comon Lottory jackpot! lol

Last edited:
LMAO... holy crewchief... garage sale? lol

CRAZY ON YOU! lol... awesome garage there bluemonster.. how well do those heaters work... I was thinking on buying a pig for a heater that runs on propane but curious seems like all of you got those heaters set up in a corner somewhere...

Giving some good ideas on how to organise stuff though thanks guys!

keep em coming if people are willing... makes a interesting thread as well to check out

thanks a pretty sweet set up amato!... haha how in the hell did you make that lift out of the table?

the table is not a lift i have a ramp. it has a overhead beam with a eletric winch to raise the sleds.

That's not my garage, but with all the yard ape stuff I have in mine, it may as well be. My old house had a 24x24 attached garage and it was great. This one has a 18x19 or some such thing and I miss the 6 feet. :(

I have a nice 19x15 shed out back but the original numb-nuts only ran 110V out to it and I have yet to rectify the problem....

Back