Project "Super Snake"

Truckkid42

after asking many questions here, i shale finally show everyone what i am doing. Following mods are done, or are currently being done..

Custom painted front suspension
Nytro Mtn. Skis
Viper Mtn. Skid
Polaris 144x2 Track
8t Anti Ratchet drivers
144 Tunnel extension
6 inch riser
pivot adapter
Powermadd hand gaurds
Auto Meter lite Water temp gauge
Sno Pro Rumble Pac (purly for sound)
Surefoot Running board inserts
Black headlight covers
Mountain Performance Transfer enhancment kit

Thanks for everyone here on this site who has helped and who will help. this wouldn't be possiable without your help.

sled1.jpg

supersnake1.jpg

supersnake4-1.jpg

supersnake5-1.jpg

Last edited:

update:

Got the Transfer enhancement kit put on, the water temp gauge fully installed and wired. front skis lined back up, waiting on the tunnel extension and skid measurments to get here to get the rear end finished up.

Also had to buy a different track, didn't trust the one i originally bought. anyone want a beat up fully windowed 144x15x2 track??

honestly, i have no idea why i choose green. i just decided to take the most random and bright color to do to them. everyone does black, white, or grey. im the only one doin them green :)

tell you what though, i had about 5 people come up and ask me what kinda cat/yami sled i had made :) everyone thought i was dumb making a mountain sled for michigan snowmobiling. i couldn't be happier with how the sled turnned out.

except for the green ;)

Id say by the look of your other toys green must be you r favorite color. Btw hows the sled gonna look finished. If your gonna role with the green Id think youd want some green wheels and then green ski tips with green handle bar hooks. Jmo though. Good work so far!

haha, gotta love green. i wana find more green accents, but i think im gona powdercoat the green a different color next year.

Back