Full Power Performance Race Team results Arcade NY race

mbarryracing

Website
www.fullpowerperformance.com
While FPP Justin Fuller was attending a booth at the Toronto Powersports Show this past weekend, we decided to sneak his little ProStock 800 VMax4 to the Arcade NY grass drag races and see how it would stack up in their Open Mod class against the 1000cc+ Turbo & NOS sleds. Thanks to the hard work scrambling of my dedicated pit crew between rounds to keep it running very consistent, we ended up taking 1st place against 8 other sleds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDjhDzk8n8
Then later the in the day we ran her in an actual Mod 800 class, making several rounds and taking 1st again... showing the Open Mod class wasn't a fluke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTo3VkphpQU
Albiet the track wasn't the best and a few of the other good competition, that would have otherwise been fierce too, had either mechanical problems or that track got the best of them.
Regardless, we laid down some full hard passes for the crowd and the old girl made us proud, at the end of the day we took home the wins.

I'd like to thank the Tri-County Drift Hoppers for working hard to put on the race at an all new grounds, accomodating us and keeping an open ear for suggestions and input. That track has potential with some more work.

I'd also like to thank my 9 yr old son, Sean, for helping out the first time being officially on the "pit crew". Hope you caught the bug, son...

Attachments

• IMG_0134a.JPG
    IMG_0134a.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0132a.JPG
    IMG_0132a.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0136a.JPG
    IMG_0136a.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0141a.JPG
    IMG_0141a.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

to many have forgotten what these sleds can do and still will do for a long time 2 come and actually i ,think with our advanced technology we can still get more horse power out of them and from my bench flow tests thats been done this summer its telling me that we still can get some more ponies out of the pipes , so food for thought. AL

Back