powder pros or simmons ?

i am useing simmons, love them / when they turn they act like a scoop . used them
on a old pol, stock i over shot corners simmons turn great . no darting. also acts like more front travel as the ski gives when it hits a bump. they are a investment as you move them to the next sled with a sadel change ;)!

I've ridden the simmons for years..
they are nice for sure...but, they are about 2 lbs heavier...apples to apple comparison...that 2 lbs. slows the reaction of the front suspension even with the "flexi" quality...
also the simmons "pushes" in the corners...the powder pros carve and therefore,
one can let out the rear limiter strap and still carve more in front...while allowing the rear skid to have a more desired amount of rail angle and travel..(better in the rear!)

well one thing for sure...the simmons definately have a understeer situation going on in the twisty trails when it loose or sloppy.....when in that situation and my life's on the line...it's powder pro's for me! plus anytime I can remove 2 lbs of static/moving weight out of a front suspension...I'm there

I'm running the Ski-do precision ski and I agree that the convave ski design in soft loose snow sucks,they push too much in the corners, but on a firm trail they are like rails.

Back