grooming in mn

I wish there was something for them to groom in the southern part of the state. We only have about 4 inches in the Albert Lea area.

There a guy setting setting up a ride on TY ride froum for are area in feb. I only get every 3rd weekend off, But I have days during the week too. alot of times i go riding by myself m-f.

I know there is always rides coming up...Week days are nice....no traffic. I am self employed so no problem there.....Stay in touch.

Its the flag from Argentina, which is where I am from originally, but so glad I moved to MN and found this sport.

This site is awesome, I was a VIP for many years, now I am going to a Lifetime Membership. Do it, it's the best way to help.

sleddineinar said:
Cannon Falls area... I lived in Wanamingo for about 4 years before I moved to the Metro area. All that time and I never rode down there...
Should come down and ride some day there is alot less people around here and the trails are pretty good.

Nicko said:
we should get together this winter at some point and ride....
I'll p.m. you with some days off and where to meet.or we can keep it open and see how many want to ride. boy we have the snow now!

Last edited:
Put 75 miles on today did not see one snowmobile! whats up with that. fresh groomed trails 22 deg what more could you ask for.......But I had alot of fun. first time out this season.

How were the trails up there? They groomed down here in the Albert Lea area, but the plowed fields could use more snow. Luckily we are suppose to get a few more inches monday :WayCool:

Back