Wisconsin snowmobiling trail conditions

nosboy

VIP Member
You guys probably know ALL ABOUT this website,, but, I just found out about it a few days ago... www.travelwisconsin.com you can go to the snowmobiling section and look at the trails conditions by county.. There are also telephone numbers to contact the "chambers" or listen to pre-recorded messages... GOOD INFO !!!

click on the "view the snowconditions report" on the TOP of the page and it will take you there !!!

I live in Waunakee, WI, about 5 miles N of Madison. Went out for about 35 miles yesterday, trails were all freshly groomed and in beautiful shape. From what I here, we should be getting a couple more inches of snow Wed into Thurs. Don't know for sure yet, but that's what the news has been saying, we'll see though.

im working till 11 tomorrow and then trailering to token creek park and taking off from there. i have off all day friday, so maybe i will see you out there. i will be hitting up columbia and dane co.

snowtracks is also very good, but none of these beat actual feedback from those that have just ridden the trails you want to visit.

bigd1000rr, I live in dane co. trails not that good lots of dirt open areas,if you went up to Sauk co. they are really good went riding there last Sunday. worth going a little farther.

polish prince said:
bigd1000rr, I live in dane co. trails not that good lots of dirt open areas,if you went up to Sauk co. they are really good went riding there last Sunday. worth going a little farther.

thanks we we were planing on staying at bridge st next to fritz

Wautoma area got 3-4in Tuesday. We groomed last nite and with the snow predicted for Thurs-Friday we might be able to reopen trails by weekend. Will update when I hear anything.

Corey

Waushara County trails are still closed. We are groomed in Richford but the corners are still icy. I think they'll open up once there is enough snow to cover up the ice. Will update.

Waushara County trails are open. We got 3-4 inches last nite. That puts us at about 6 inches of fresh stuff. We'll be out grooming tonite or tomorrow nite. Ride on!

The forecast for SE WI looks quite good if you love snow! Looking like a three-day "snow event" staring tomorrow night all the way into Wednesday! BLIZZARD WATCH included, over a foot of powdery snow expected.

AWESOME! Might have to play hooky Wednesday. Then again, might NOT have to play hooky! :letitsnow

i rode from centuria to east farmington today and from st croix falls to east farmington the trails are rough. the srx bottomed out more than a few times.

i put on 186 miles yesterday in dane co. started in deforest and went counter clockwise around the madison lakes. pleanty of snow, but the trails were terrible. maybe 20 miles of it had seen a groomer in the past 24hours. i am a hurting unit today

Rode 7 counties this weekends Price,Lincoln,Taylor,Oconto,Marathon,Forest,Landglade counties trail conditions were good. Only issues we had were between Landglade counties and Marathon counties the marking wasn't good at all.

Back