skis on Attack GT

bapeter1

I have an 07 Attack GT, i recently got a great deal on 2 sets of stock skis, a set of simmons flexis and a set of USI X2 s, the simmons need yamaha mounting brackets i think they have skidoos on them now, the X2's fit and i put them on and was wondering if they were any good or if i should just buy the mounting brackets for the simmons. by the way it is supercharged!

My buddie has an 07 Attak GT with the USI X2 triple threats and they are a good match. I've rode the sled a few times and although a little heavy the steering is improved over stock.

OVER 10,000 MILES ON SIMMONS . WHAT IS DARTING
OH THAT'S WHAT OTHER SLEDS DO , I REMEMBER , BOY ITS SCARY :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

bapeter1 said:
Thanks for all the info, i had a feeling the simmons were better

No. People with other sleds are telling you there experiences. I am telling you that on a sled EXACTLY like the one you mentioned USI triple threats are the way to go.

Simmons all the way have had them on my rx1, vector and attak and won't ride without them now. 100mph one handed through the bumps and sled doesn't move or dart at all. Point and shoot as we like to call it, yes it does take more shoulder to turn it but you can't get a more positive feeling of a sled being planted and knowing what it is going to do.

Back