GMAX clothing... anygood??

Waterfoul

I need new gear!!! Was just to one of the local Yamaha dealers.... have all their GMAX stuff on sale. They have a left over jacket from last year, and I like better than this years model.... $100 out the door. Bibs on sale for $80... it all fit well, waterproof, windproof, etc.... I'm on a budget for this, and I can get out the door for well under $200 with this equipment. Will it work for me??

I don't plan on skimping on the helmet though... so far I'm leaning towards the HJC CS-14 and can get one for about $139. I don't want to buck up the BIG bucks for a modular though.... but anyone have any thoughts on this helmet? Can also get the CS-12 for about $100... guess the 14 is replacing the 12... thoughts???

'Foul

I had the Skidoo modular helmet and hated it. Sold it and bought a CS-12. Great helmet!

I have a 2001 HJC helmet and it's been great. Comfortable and warm amd looks great. Obviously, protection is the main goal...the HJC's are Snell and DOT approved...no modular is!

Vgs Rush Helmet 59.00 At Shadtree Motorsports Snell M2000 Dot Help Very Much Like A Hjc.very Nice Helmet For The Price Removable Cheek Liners

Back