muni jan. 13th - 16th

B2SO

ok , now that i have my sled on the go i feel ALOT better ...lets get a plan together for the rec. room party time , i will bring :
1/2 gallon of light rum
1/2 gallon of dark rum
5th of tripple sec.
grenadine
orange jucie
pineapple jucie

thats right folks , bring you flower shirts and grass skirts ...it's mia tia time in muni !!!
;):D LaLaLa

B2SO Mai Tai's sounds good, captain and cokes do to.

This will be my first ride with you guys, and I am looking forward to it.

I will bring some stuff also. Stoli Raspberry and Minute Maid Lime-ade. Maybe some extra Captain, and limes.

Sounds like its gonna be a good time! Would like to make it, but had trouble finding anyone to go up there with...doesn't seem any MN guys are headed that way that have room on a trailer.

:o| you hadta pick the one weekend i've got a wedding to attend didn't you. damn the bad luck. will i ever get the chance to run with ya'll :o|

Two week and counting ...is there going to be snow ???

Impalapower form the RX1 site just came back from Muni, said plenty of snow...trail are little rough from the traffic...still looking good ;)!

hey mr. sled, where abouts are you heading from munising? hopefully i will have my sled dialed in by then and head up there to ride with ya guys

Not sure at this point...I would like to take one day and head west, then another east and the another south....see some new areas :)!

whats the schedule for the weekend? Me & Roach might be able to make it up for Sat. or Sun. but where do you meet and what time do you take off?

Meet at Alger Falls Motel and get on the trail not later then 9am....is what we like to do.....I will try and post some more info this afternoon.

Matt and I will be there unless my truck isn't fixed by then (cross your fingers). We will be staying at Hillcrest since Alger was all booked up. Looking forward to seeing everyone :WayCool:

I'm hoping Mr. Sled will show me some of his dance moves, yeah baby!!

Back