Allegan, Mi.

sleddheadd

We are heading there friday night. first time riding in that area, we usually stay a little farther south but a buddy has a place on Baseline lake so we are riding from there. We will probably hok up with team Gravedigger also.
Anyone know how the conditions or trails are over there?
anyone else going to ride that area? want to hook up with us? the more the merrier!

amatosrx said:
Not any base yet in northern allegan need more snow.
Ditto on that...I drove through the area yesterday and we definitely need more fresh snow. The closer you get to the lake the better....supposed to get a couple more inches over the weekend....

ALLSEASONRIDER said:
Ditto on that...I drove through the area yesterday and we definitely need more fresh snow. The closer you get to the lake the better....supposed to get a couple more inches over the weekend....
snowing now but yes it is better close to the lake. i will be going to saturday to ride.

Saturday we rode to Lawton and back and Sunday we went up to the State forest and rode around. trails were not bad but not hoorible, at least we were able to get some miles on! It was much better than staying home for the weekend!
2011ridingpics004.jpg

2011ridingpics002-1.jpg

We rode a bit in Allegan Saturday also over by Sandy Pines and Monterey. It was my first real ride with my Vmax and ended up toasting a crank bearing which took out a cylinder/piston/head after 39 miles. Happened around 5:30pm. Picked up a motor in South Bend on Sunday morning and had it running again Sunday night. :)

twyztid, i sent you a pm. We blew a piston on the 600 in our pics. We are looking for a cylinder and head, if you have a parts motor now.

Back