The Viper gets its first 3 races this weekend :)

comatoast

Competition

- 2001 MXZ800 - Tunnel extension, studs, clutch kit

-2011 Renegade X 600 - Stock

- 2011 MXZX 800 - Stock

Odds arent looking to good in my favor, But should be fun.. Ill try to get lots of pics n vids...

Any predictions

.. Be gentle

:bash:

You will have some trouble with the 800's especially the 2011,,,,, and the 600 up to 75mph....... But just have some fun and you never know.....

SRXSRULE2 said:
The 600 etec doesn't have a chance and the 800 etec won't blow you away either. As for the 800 H.O. i don't know

Those 800 etecs are wicked fast, and the 800HO isn't a slouch either.

Let us know either way what happens.

comatoast said:
Competition

- 2001 MXZ800 - Tunnel extension, studs, clutch kit

-2011 Renegade X 600 - Stock

- 2011 MXZX 800 - Stock

Odds arent looking to good in my favor, But should be fun.. Ill try to get lots of pics n vids...

Any predictions

.. Be gentle

:bash:

so is this a bone stock viper? no clutching,stock unstudded track, nothing?

Thanks guys. :).

Yup my viper is stock everything. 1 inch ice picker track. The 800ho has a tunnel ext. With a 144or 141" track studded. And clutched.

The etecs from what I've seen are pretty crazy. ESP the 800.

All in good fun tho, good buds riding in 8" of new pow. Plus more on the way. Like I said I'll try to take some good pics and a few vids ;)

If your not studded, they will all walk from ya, sorry. unless maybe you got a smooth hard packed lake or field and have a rolling start. good luck and have fun no matter what happens, but take this weekend and learn from it, post the results and you will get help from the techies on here how to win for the next time.

Last edited:
The ice picker track I have is nice so I'm kinda stuck with it for a while. It's almost new actually. I do want a 1 1/4 tho. I'm hearing the predator is good on these.

For sure gonna have fun either way. Considering I actually have something to race this year :)

The ice picker track I have is nice so I'm kinda stuck with it for a while. It's almost new actually. I do want a 1 1/4 tho. I'm hearing the predator is good on these.

For sure gonna have fun either way. Considering I actually have something to race this year :)

I think your in trouble in this case as it stands, youd need a clutch kit and good traction to be in the mix.
Youd actually be suprised at how well a single piped viper dialed in with h/c's will run if you can hook it in the right snow conditions, you can beat up on alot of bigger sleds if its dialed in. A dialed viper will stay right there with bigger sleds in a short run across a field or races less then 1000ft where after that the bigger motors begin to pull the topend.

mrviper700 said:
I think your in trouble in this case as it stands, youd need a clutch kit and good traction to be in the mix.
Youd actually be suprised at how well a single piped viper dialed in with h/c's will run if you can hook it in the right snow conditions, you can beat up on alot of bigger sleds if its dialed in. A dialed viper will stay right there with bigger sleds in a short run across a field or races less then 1000ft where after that the bigger motors begin to pull the topend.

All I know is this thing goes 100 , And I wanna see how fast it really gets there compared to the others.. Ive got 112 on the speedo , so Im guessing around 100 ( considering all the errors, conditions etc )

Clutch kit is still on my mind, but for now Im just gonna enjoy it , Also it will depend on how bad I get worked this weekend ;)

Back