Ski-poo '98 triple?

ya, not too bad, stators were biggest problem. they made good power!

My cousin has a 98 Mach 1 and he's never had any ignition issues but he had to put a crank in it a few years ago,the outer pto bearing went to pieces.Amazingly it made it home without destroying the rest of the engine although it would idle no lower than about 5k,crank seal must have been bad too.

which one was the 809 motor out of? or am I thinking of something else

I heard 97 Mach Z was the fastest year and most preferred. They are pretty sweet looking sleds

My friend has a 98 Mach 1 as well. I keep telling him it's jetted rich the way he goes through plugs haha. But it has yet to give him any problems and hes had that for probably 5 or 6 years now.

Ahh well ok my freind was looking at one for his kid i said i had no clue about them but would try to find out.

his kid said no Yamaha's don't like the looks of them, i wanted to tell him "your kid is a #$%&* #$%&*!!!"

Pretty sure the mach1 and the z were pretty fast in their time, my stepdad has a mach1 583 that goes like nothing else its size

I have a 98 Mach Z with the advertisement for it also and it is a rotax 809 engine with 796cc's this was considered one of the fastest musclesleds out there even though the thundercat had more ponies cause the mach z had approx 155hp and the thundercat had depending what year 165-175hp though the mach Z would tend to put a beating on the thundercat due to diff clutch setups though of course the big cat would catch up and pass. I had a thundercat 900 which was a horrible sled for riding the front was always searching for somewhere to go though was a very very strong machine with long legs.

Back