Z1 TURBO VS Nytro turbo

theturboman2010

Going to trade my 2010 z1 turbo for a 2009 nytro turbo,was wondering how the two compare? I love the ride of the z1 turbo but i have never riden a Yamaha was wondering what you Yamaha guys think? Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!! Art

Any trade from a cat is a smart move,lol, not to sure on the Z1, never drove one, but here there can be alot of power squeezed out of them, now saying that, I have drove a nytro on NOS and all I can say is holy s**t, I doubt it will hit the speeds of a Z1 on a long stretch, but I'm guessing the nytro will get to the finish line quicker, they have crazy low end power in stock form, let alone with a turbo, plus the motor will outlast the kitty, lol.

good luck

theturboman2010 said:
Going to trade my 2010 z1 turbo for a 2009 nytro turbo,was wondering how the two compare? I love the ride of the z1 turbo but i have never riden a Yamaha was wondering what you Yamaha guys think? Any info would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!! Art
Why are you going to an 09 from the Zr10? And dont tell us you dont know why,,,,,,,, OK I will,,,,,,,, turbo nytro,,,,you can have fun in all conditions........Z1 is strait line only............ IIIIII

Back