skidoo polaris artic cat compare

yamachuck

I just came back from munising michigan yesterday .3 days 540 miles.artic cat 1100 turbo ski s never left the ground and sounded like my tractor .deceptively fast I was not impressed.polaris 750 turbo .very heavy steering as is the cat . but would lift the ski s about 30 feet down the road once the turbo kicked in. the seat was very hard suspension was ok as was the cat.skidoo gsx 1200 . this sled would lift the ski s from dead stop.definitelya great ride little twitchy at high speed 80 and up.under a 100. front shocks to cushy kind of lathargic almost drifty.not bad except for the chest full of air at high speed.skidoo 800 r 2010 very fast very light could throw it around like a elan 250 its that light.the steering was right on the money. 80 mph turn the sled railed definitely not tippy at all and feel one with the ground .what little bumps I hit the suspension swallowed it up I was most impressed with this sled .when finished riding it .my thought was this could be my next sled,skidoo has this sled right.as for wind coverage it needs more coverage.but any more the manufacturers dont care about wind coverage.by the way I ride a sx viper er 04 black m 10 136 .I will keep this one in the stable for spare sled.hope you enjoyed the realistic veiwpoint

i upgraded from viper to 2010 800r renegade from my 136" 2003 viper. it didn't take long to ask myself why i waited so long. yamaha screwed the pooch when they went from light 2 strokes to tank like 4 strokes. never ridden the AC 4 strokes but the yamaha and polaris 4 strokes don't hold a candle to an XP chassis Doo. second that on the wind coverage though. never used to get cold on the viper, freeze my behind off all the time on my renegade.

Back