Important TY ride Info !!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
There has been a change of plans for the TY ride on Jan 23,24,25.We are moving to the Best Western just down the road.I have rooms reserved for us there under Totallyamaha/Rich Motorsports but i would call early and get your room.We are moving there because we have so many people coming and if we have one central location it will be much easier to park and to ride out of and to get together for night time fun.Follow the link below for further info and some pictures.Thanks Rich

http://www.totallyamaha.net/tyridepage.htm

jan. 8-11??

HEY RICH, SO IS THEIR ANYTHING FOR JAN. 8-11. IN MUNI. OR NOT?
I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION WE WERE DOING THE SAME WEEKEND AS LAST YEAR.

ALSO, YOU AND TOM GOING TO EAGLE RIVER THIS YEAR AGAIN? LET ME KNOW.

[/b]

TOM, ANYBODY GOING TO BE THERE THURS. NIGHT THAT YOU KNOW OF, OR MOST GOING UP ON FRI. THANKS MAN!

I'LL BE THERE WITH BUNCH OF GUY'S FROM CARQUEST, HEATED BOOTH FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND, HIT THE PIT'S AND TALK TO SOME DRIVER'S, SHOULD BE A BLAST.

WE ARE RIDING ALL DAY THURSDAY, AND FRIDAY NORTH OF EAGLE RIVER THEN FRI. NIGHT LET THE PARTY BEGIN, HOPE TO SEE YOU GUY'S UP THERE.

HEY GUYS!!

im plan on attending this annual event and im all by myself and im wondering if there is anyone out there by themselves that would want to split the cost of a hotel room with double beds it would be alot easier for both of us, the total price is 260$ and if someone wants to share a room it will only be 130$, please ask around and get back to me here, thank you

JOe

Back