2001MM track

norwegian

I think the 2" track is kind of excessive for the kind of riding my friend and me do, is there a 1.5" track for this sled, preferably fully clipped?

Thank you

Just cut down the lugs on the track. I cut down my 2.25 on my MSRX to a 1.25 & it works great.

That could be a sulotion but I'm worried about 2 things, 1st that all lugs aren't of the same height, which could make it unbalanced, and the second thing is that the cut lugs won't hold up as good as lugs that aren't cut, because they are not "rounded" up on the top..
Just thinking. Maybe we'll do that. thanks turk

Very easy to do, just lay a 1 1/2" (or whatever size you want to cut the lugs to) steel flat bar across the lugs. Then trim them off with a long bladed box knife. They will come out all the same size that way. The lugs will actually be stronger when trimed, less leverage on them.

I cut a 2 inch down too... Didn't even use a guide, just freehanded 5/8" off with box knife... Maybe a tiny bit uneven, but not enough to throw anything off.... Took about an hour, and now hook up is phenomenal....

do you guys not have snow where you ride? I cant imagine wanting to cut down my lugs on my mountain max. I drool at the thought of the 2.4 inch lugs that polaris offers on the rmk. The trail is only used to get to the play areas.

Back