Anyone want to ride northern Michigan Wed.???

Waterfoul

Looking for someone to ride with mid week. Manton/Kalkaska/Gaylord area. Wed. is supposed to be the last cool day this week... I want to ride again!! Had a blast today. :yam:

email me or call me please!!!

waterfoul24@netzerol.com
616-540-12242

There is still snow out there. I'll be around Wednesday afternoon if your going to be up this way.
Let me know,
Tom

Think Manton/Kalkaska is far enough? If so I'm heading there in the morning. Hope to hit the trail by 9:00. It's the only trail map I have...

Or do I need to go farther north? Gaylord isn't that much farther north though...

wish i would've seen this earlier. did the loop from grayling to gaylord to lewiston to lovells to grayling yesterday and it was getting a little snirty, but fun none the less. i actually got the chance to kick a little f7 a##. WAHOO!! just got back from jorden valley and thats getting really bad. i'll be running all the 2 tracks the next couple days unless some new snow appears.

I ran from Manton to Kalkaska today.... did 84 miles. In the dense trees from the staging area at Manton to where the loop starts (the area where there is the most two-way traffic) it was pretty snirty... didn't see any bear ground, but quite a bit of dirt in the snow... once you got past that intersection it wasn't too bad. The open field and pipeline areas were fine... nice white snow.

i might have overexagerated a bit but didn't find many turns that went burnt out and like you said very sniry in traveled sections. the pipeline was awesome along with many areas, just the main traveled trails were bad. as soon as you got on the lesser known trails it was all good. are you heading anywhere tomorrow, givin it doesn't rain?

Back